Miller ACS Plus
– a professional-grade tool that has all the functionality of the trusted Miller ACS and ACS-2, and then some! Designed for use on armored fiber feeder, central tube & stranded loose tube fiber optic cables, as well as various other non-fiber armored cables, the ACS Plus
easily cuts through the polyethylene jacket and corrugated copper, steel or aluminum armor layer in one smooth step.
- Single brass roller wheel accommodates cable diameters from 0.157″ to 1.125″ (4 to 28.6 mm)
- Ergonomic design features a spring-loaded roller assembly with tension adjustment knob for faster precision cuts
- Performs longitudinal, circumferential (ringing) & spiral cuts
- Replaceable, heavy-duty steel blade is easily adjusted in 0.004″ increments without any additional tools
- Lightweight & glass-reinforced injection molded body has a curved “T” handle design for improved grip & leverage during longitudinal & ring cuts