fiber optic converters DATAline are compact, simple and reliable
devices for Fast Ethernet signal transmission in single and multimode
fiber optic broadband networks.
Thanks to the built-in LED indicators, the converter provides easy control and monitoring of the operation. Converters are standard equipped with one shielded RJ45 port and one fiber optic port. They can work depending on the version with 2 fibers or 1 optical fiber in WDM technology. They occur in free-standing and
or can be used with the 14-slot Media Converter Chassis. A power supply is provided for each free-standing device. Devices in the rack version are powered from the rack chassis.
• Data transfer rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps transmission speed
• Full-duplex or half-duplex operation
• LFP (Link Fault Pass-Through) - detects no connection on any port and automatically stops transmission on other ports
• Support for MDI-MDIX functions
• Plug & Play installation
• Built-in LED indicators
• Dimensions: 95x70x25mm
• Operating temperature: -10 ° C to 60 ° C